NNPC Recruitment Exercise 2018 will soon begin,
while awaiting the sales of the form i will give you the requirement.The recruitment date and the
qualification will be announced officially to the public.
In 1965,over 35,000-barrel shell Refinery established in Port Harcourtwas taken over
by NNPC constructed refineries in Warri,
Kaduna and Port Harcourt in 1978 and
1989.The NNPC was commercialised into
12 strategic business units in 1988,these units covered all spectrum of oil industry operations;
distribution,refining,exploration and production,
and commercial investments.
Currently, the subsidiary companies include;
– NNPC Retails
– Duke Oil
– National Engineering and Technical Company
– Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
– Warri Refinery and Petrolchemical Co. Limited(WRPC)
– Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC )
– The Nigerian Gas Company NGC
– The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC).Intergrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
– Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
– Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
The Requirements for obtaining 2017/2018 NNPC Recruitment Form is uniformly manifested after the jump
Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent*.Applicants must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
Applicants must not have Sight Problem*.Applicants must not have Hearing Difficulties
Applicants must not have Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.To know when this recruitment is to commence, you are all advised to always check back on this website to know when this recruitment exercise is set to commence and made public to the public for all interested and qualified candidate to apply.
NNPC Job Qualification
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2018 Application form, observe the following Qualifications
- Applicants must possess West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma or National Diploma Degree (HND/ND) to qualify for this NNPC job
- Applicants must possess certificates from National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjectsobtained at two sittings.)Professional Certificates:
- Members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. Other recognized professions
- Members Institute of Chartered Economists of Nigeria
- COREN members – for EngineersNigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019 | NNPC Job Requirements.
NNPC Recruitment….NNPC Recruitment 2017/2018…NNPC Recruitment form… is NNPC Recruitment form out